Fiber Optic Splice Closure developed to house direct or cable-derived splices in fiber optic networks. It is suitable to accommodate and protect fusions, distribute and concentrate optical fibers. Its trays can accommodate splices, PLC splitters and bare fibers.
The Splice Closure comes with one tray capable of storing 24 fusion splices and one PLC splitter (up to 1x8). It can expand its capacity by accommodating up to 4 trays of 24 splices each, totaling 96 stored fibers. It has 1 oval and 4 circular entries in the base with unidirectional configuration for cable entry. The cable entries are sealed through heat-shrink tubes and the junction of the base with the dome is done through a mechanical system with a clamp.
The internal structure has 6 points for anchoring the traction elements of the optical cables. The Splice Closure also allows to couple a valve for internal pressurization and one tray for accommodation of loose tube (both optional items).
Fiber Optic Splice Closure - CE96
Fiber Optic Splice Closure up to 96 Fibers, suitable to accommodate and protect fusion splices in optical networks.
- Aerial (walls, poles, pylons or messenger wire) or underground (including in places with high humidity or underwater) installation;
- Practical mechanical closure between the dome and base through a clamp;
- Easy access and handling of the fibers through the tilting system of the accommodation trays;
- Allows coupling a valve for internal pressurizing (optional item);
- High resistance against deterioration of the plastic elements, including the action of ultraviolet (UV) radiation.