The Balanced Optical Splitter is a component developed with PLC technology that performs the uniform division of the optical signal passively. It has one or two input fibers and N output fibers, N being 2, 4, 8, 16 or 32, dividing the input power proportionally between them.
The optical dividers are used mainly in point-to-multipoint architectures of FTTx networks, allowing the attendance of several clients from the signal of a single fiber. They can be accommodated in splice boxes as well as in termination boxes. They have low optical losses, providing excellent signal quality to the end user.
Balanced Optical Splitter developed with PLC technology that realizes an uniform division of the optical signal in a passively.
- Available in 1x2, 1x4, 1x8, 1x16, 1x32, 2x32 configurations; deconectorized or with UPC or APC connectors.
- Fabricated with PLC technology (Planar Lightwave Circuit);
- Proportional output signal;
- Excellent uniformity;
- Low insertion loss;
- Internal or external environment installation;
- Compact design that allows accommodation in trays of splice closures and termination boxes;
- High reliability.