3 Network's Termination Box is specially designed for use in FTTH networks in order to facilitate and streamline installations. It accommodates PLC splitters and up to 40 fusions. It has 16 ports for 2 x 3 mm flat drop cables, two ports for 7-16 mm cables and four ports for 6-12 mm cables. It is resistant to rain and salt corrosion and has UV protection, ideal for outdoor use.
Optic Termination Box - 3N0616
Wall Mount Fiber Optic Termination Box designed for FTTH networks, facilitating and quicking installations. Resistant to rain and UV radiation, ideal for outdoor use.
- Accommodates PLC splitters 1x4, 1x8, 1x16, 2x4, 2x8 or 2x16;
- Supports up to 16 optical couplers;
- Radius of curvature greater than 30 mm, avoiding optical attenuations;
- Allows fixing on walls, poles, pylons or messenger wires;
- Resistant to water and ultraviolet rays;
- Resistant to large temperature variations;
- Allows the addition of an extra tray for fusion splices accommodation.
- Maximum capacity: 40 fusions and 16 flat drop cables;
- IP65 protection;
- Supports 10 kgf application on flat drop cables;
- Supports 44 kgf application on main cables;
- Dimensions: 29 cm x 23 cm x 12 cm (Height x Width x Depth);
- Weight: 1.5 kg;
- Material: Polypropylene body with anti-UV addition, Stainless steel metal parts;
- Operating temperature: -25 ° C to + 75 ° C.